Click here to see official COVID-19 state site for updates We are pleased to announce that the range will be reopening for the following appointments and groups, effective on Saturday, January 2, 2021.
Read “COVID-19-Safety-Compliance-Certificate-Program-Certificate-of-Completion-20201203.pdf” by clicking here
Read “The CDPH” note by clicking here
– Private Appointments (NO walk-ins)
– Open Shooting (reservation required/limit of 6 people per session)
– California Indoor Archers (private in-house competitive club)
Please remember that all lessons and sessions are by confirmed appointment only. There are NO walk-ins.You may use our contact form to find out more or start the scheduling process for Private Appointments (click here).
Click here to see official COVID-19 state site for updates
We are pleased to announce that the range will be reopening for the following appointments and groups, effective on Saturday, January 2, 2021.
BEFORE purchasing a gift certificate, please review all Rules / Requirements / Equipment
Gift Certificates for Open Shooting: Recipients of this type of gift certificate, that will be using our equipment, MUST have already completed an official Safety Lesson at South Bay Archery Lessons or be able to provide proof of the successful completion of a Safety Lesson at another range BEFORE they will be able to redeem this type of gift certificate.
All gift cards are personally created for the intended recipient(s) so printing and mailing/pick-up may not be the same day as your request is submitted on.
- The form is filled out and submitted by the requestor
- The form has been received by the range and specially printed for the recipient with details of the gift
- The gift card is then scheduled for either in-person pick-up or mailed directly to the requester or the recipient
- Once printing of the card is done and ready for either pick-up or mailing, you will be sent an invoice for the gift certificate through Square, where you can securely make the payment